Saturday 18 July 2009

Party Time

OK - So today is party day.... The room is booked from 3pm and we have to be there on time, of course.
I have managed, however to make sure that we get to see Kelly and Dylan before hand.
We are booked into the Whitehorse for lunch with them. After a little mis-hap with turning up at different White Horse pubs, we finally managed to get together.
Dylan is a little smasher, and it was lovely to see Kelly and her partner Paul, looking so happy and well.

From here we went straight off to Fazeley again to join the party. JB and Mel had caught a flight up from Newquay last night so that they could also be there. Spookily JB and I kept thinking and saying the same things at the same time - does that maker her 15 going on 40 or me 40 going on 15??!

Paul got the chance to spend a little more time with his sister Karen


and a good time was had by all.

At a quarter to midnight I found a voicemail on my mobile from Phil - he was in Nightingales with Jamie and Simon, and why was I not there as I was in Brum?
Because I'm a decrepit old lady now that's why Phil, and I need my sleep - next time maybe? LOL

No comments: