Sunday 27 September 2009

Falmouth and The Lizard




This morning we planned to head off to Falmouth for a mooch around the harbour






And a coffee on top of the local pizzeria (because it has the best views from the balcony). Whilst sat there chatting we decided that the Lizard was to be the next destination for Ade, as he had heard of its natural beauty, and wanted to see it first hand.



The weather really was so fantastic, which made the views incredible


We wandered down the hillside to the little natural cove


and posed for some pictures










It's now nearly 4pm and I'm getting seriously edgy as I NEED to get into the water with my board!

We headed on back home, and I text Mel to see if she was up for a bit of boarding.

But first things first..... a nice cup of tea!

1 comment:

Lori E said...

Still loving those waves I see. Atta girl.