Thursday 23 July 2009

Hair Raising...

I awoke this morning with the sole purpose in my mind of getting my hair cut!

I do this! Get a thought or idea in my head and then mither myself until I actually get it done!

Off I went into Minehead, having left Paul with instructions to vacuum the van for me, and headed in the general direction of where I thought there may be a salon....

It did not take me long to find one that could fit me in there and then.

Now as most of you have seen, my hair is very thick and curly and takes some drying, so the poor girl was definitely in no need of a work out on her arms by the time she had finished blow drying me, but I have to say she did a grand job.

The ends are now lovely and blunt again, and I cannot wait to try pin curling once more.

Roll on the weekend!

1 comment:

MYCLOSETGARDEN said...

Hee, hee I always do the same thing - I will set me alarm with the intention of getting up to get a haircut, but instead will get up and cancel the appointment and go back to sleep. Sounds like your haircut went well. Thanks for the advice on my blog - I might try that out or maybe go and try on some wigs for I make the leap :)