Tuesday 3 February 2009

Snow

When the snow started I did not think it would last very long, so I took a picture just to save it for prosperity....

but it just kep on snowing....

and snowing....

It came down......

and kept coming...

and Fred started to enjoy it....

When we got up this morning, it was still snowing heavily, but looked so beautiful

There was no way on earth we could have got the cars out onto the roads this morning after the fall last night, so we got up in plenty of time to walk to work.


On the way home again this afternoon I captured these pictures of the monument on Carn Brea, all covered in snow



Just beautiful

1 comment:

Lucy-Ruth said...

I'm so glad you have had snow too!It looks so beautiful, doesn't it? It has been snowing up here everyday since monday!!
It has been great! I had yesterday and I have just found out that I have today off as well because of all the snow!! Have a look at some of the photos I've posted! I still have hundreds more!! :)
Love you blog.

Lucy XX

Ps. Fred is sooo cute!!