Sunday 1 February 2009

Fit and Forty!

Yeah Right!!!
No I'm not fit, but yes I am 40 - Time to loose some weight and tighten everything up again.... is that possible do you think LOL!


I decided the best thing to do was to get a new exercise bike, and then once I feel fit enough, I can start to use my mountain bike once more - yes that's right - the mountain bike I've had for 5 years and done a whole mile and a half on! HA HA!!!
Having done the rounds on Friday and found the cheapest at £79.99 I decided I'm far to fickle to spend that much money on one, as it will only end up being used for a couple of months and then I'd give up!
I was reading the paper on Saturday morning and spotted this one in Trago for £39.99 reduced from £89.99..... If i bought it on Sunday though, I could get it for £33 in their sale.
Bargain....
I called and reserved one, and Paul built it up for me - I managed to do 2k's on it and nearly collapsed - I have a long way to go before I'm fit again that's for sure - how embarrassing!

No comments: