Friday 21 November 2008

Christmas is coming....

After a really average morning at work and many a moan to be had, I've had a very productive afternoon with my lovely hubby.

We decided to go off and have a look around Presingol Barns at St Agnes. It's only about 15 minutes from home and is a load of barns that have been transformed into crafty/christmassy/jewellery filled gloriousness with a coffee shop that does cream teas to die for!

The Christmas decorations were lovely and all of the jewellery/pottery/handbags etc were reduced to 50% of original cost.

Although I didn't get anything today, I think I shall be going back in the next week or so.

From here we went on to Hayle and a wander around the Wyvale Garden Centre and yet more Christmas decorations. Then it was onto M&S, Next and Boots at Hayle.

I've managed to get another couple of Christmas presents and am almost finished now. Yippee.....

No comments: