Saturday 20 September 2008

Mooching and Babies

We awoke to wonderful blue skies this morning. Great this meant lid down on the car and a trip to Penzance for a mooch around the shops and a search for some maternity wear for Kel and some baby stuff for blob.

Off we trolled and 2 hours later still had not spent a single £. Something was definitely amiss in Cornwall. Then a lady in one of the shops said, the at only place for maternity wear was New Look or a drive to Plymouth!!! I'll wait til I get back to Brum says Kel!

We got a load of barbie stuff - steak, salad, baked spuds etc and dropped them off home and then went over to good old Matalan - success! I got a baby mobile for over the cot for blob!



Meanwhile I got a text from my friend to say she had just given birth to an 8lb bouncing baby boy. Welcome to the world little one and well done and congrats you two!

No comments: